* Provide administrative and logistical support on assigned country projects, including filing, faxing, copying, and mailings;
* Assist the Asia team in organizing and implementing democracy development programs;
* Research and gather materials for country-specific programs;
* Assist in the preparation and drafting of periodical reports;
* Assist in tracking program expenditures;
* Support the activities of assigned field offices;
* Collect and distribute foreign and domestic newspaper, magazine, and/or academic articles pertaining to Asian program affairs;
* Attend meetings and seminars on Asian affairs and prepare oral and written presentations to Asia team members;
* Complete special projects as needed;
* Additional responsibilities based on demonstrated ability could include: proposal drafting and editing, program development, and donor relations
This is a paid internship. Interns are encouraged to attend workshops, lectures and other staff development events at NDI. We are currently recruiting for applicants available immediately. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
All applicants for internships must possess work authorization which does not require employer sponsorship.
* Must be highly knowledgeable of and interested inAsia;
* Must have excellent writing and editing skills;
* Must be well-organized and skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks;
* Financial management skills are highly desirable;
* Must be flexible, diligent, and team-oriented;
* Proficient in any Asian language (desirable but not required)
To apply, please click here.