The conference this year, co-hosted by National Chengchi University, will be held on August 24-28th, 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan. The theme will be "Challenges and Prospects: Envisioning Global Transformations". Our panels will focus on the following seven topics:
- Defining Private: Public Partnerships in Energy and Environment
- Entrepreneurship in Asia: Rising Tigers at the Edge of Innovation?
- The Intersection of Business, Finance, and Government in Asian Economies
- Frontiers in Health and Human Rights
- Asian Attitudes Towards Democracy in International Law
- Shifting Poles: Transition and Security
- Asian Ascendancy: Media in the Age of Globalization
The HPAIR Conference extends invitation to all students in college level and beyond. Please go to http://www.hpair.org/ to apply.
Should there be any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jenny Hsu by phone +886-989-374-709, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org