PBM is currently seeking an individual who is interested in Asian business issues for an internship position. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a key player at the company and to learn in a fast-paced business environment. All the work done at PBM involves Asia and business in Asia, so this is an excellent chance for those interested in the region to put their knowledge to practice.
Intern Job Description:
- Research/Writing on Asia medical issues
- Work on Asian medical consulting projects
- Database work
- Current college student
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Must have strong interest in Asia (majoring in Asian studies, taken courses on Asia, or studied Asian languages)
- Must be hardworking, dedicated, loyal, and able to multi-task
- Extremely detail oriented
This internship will be in a fast paced environment with abundant room to grow and perform. (Preference will be given to candidates who can intern for more than one semester/term). All travel expenses will be reimbursed and pay will be based on performance.
Interested candidates should review our website at www.pacificbridgemedical.com to learn more about our business.
Please send your resume, unofficial transcript, and a detailed cover letter explaining what skills you can bring to our company and an explanation of your interest in this position, to Kandace Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org). Resumes received without cover letters referencing this specific position will not be considered. No phone calls please.