- Want to explore the U.S. foreign policy-making process?
- Visit prestigious D.C. institutions?
- Network with fellow Chinese graduate students from top-tier universities?
- Tour D.C.'s famous historical landmarks and monuments?
- Attend a reception at the Chinese Embassy and meet with Embassy officials?
The 2015 Colloquium will take place in Washington, D.C., May 27-29 at The George Washington University's Elliott School of International Affairs. All Chinese graduate students and visiting scholars in the United States are eligible to attend. Travel stipends are available on a rolling basis.
Please note that we have extended the application deadline to Monday, May 11.
- Check out the new FPC alumni profiles - Clare, Cathy, Cici, Tao, & Mai
- Visit the FPC page on our website
- Read the one page guide in Chinese
- Visit the FPC Facebook page
- Read about travel stipends