The 2014 Fall Internship Program is accepting applications between now and July 30, 2014. Apply here.
- Rising college senior or graduate student
- Understanding of FPI's mission
- Foreign policy interests
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent academic and current events research skills
- Proven work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to take instructions and work with minimal supervision
- Reliable and able to commit 20 to 40 hours a week
- International experience is a plus
- Capitol Hill experience is a plus
- Second language is a plus
- Submit your resume with GPA
- Submit a one-page cover letter explaining your passion for foreign policy and how you meet our requirements
N.B. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.