Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photos from Taiwan

 Hello, everyone,

As I live out my summer days in Taibei, I wish to make the photos of my experience available to as many people as possible. They are currently on a Picasa page administered by the Sigur Center. Yet these photos lack captions and, ultimately, context. The photos I've put on Facebook have stories which are much more fleshed out than those on Picasa. With this in mind, I'd like on this blog to link to these photos on Facebook. Perhaps my photos will reach more people on this site and, with luck, can convince people that Taiwan is simply the best place to study Chinese.

I still have three more weeks left in Taiwan as of today, July 28, 2013; more photos will be coming so check back if you'd like.

Matthew Hubbard
28 July 2013

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.572722043815.1073741827.54400850&type=1&l=29fab0b914

No comments:

Post a Comment