Go to job announcement
Total Hours Per Week: 20
Recruitment Salary Range: $15.66 - $15.81
Partial Tuition Remission
High school diploma plus 1 to 3 years of relevant experience. Requirements may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience working in an office or academic setting. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated interest in global women’s and gender issues.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Word Press).
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
- Willingness to occasionally work irregular hours (some evenings or a weekend).
- Plan, organize, coordinate, promote, manage, and publicize events and meetings.
- Maintain and update social media.
- Keep track of finances including reimbursement requests, invoicing, and honoraria.
- Assist in coordinating, writing, and editing publications including annual reports, brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, and other materials.
- Collaborate with technology staff to update content information on website.
- Other duties as assigned.