The Events and Communications Assistant position is located in the Sigur Center for Asian Studies at the Elliott School of International Affairs. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Program Coordinator with Sigur Center events, which includes attending all events and assisting with event set up, tear down, photography, and other logistics. Other administrative duties relating to events and communications as assigned, such as editing flyers, sending invitation and reminder emails, tracking RSVPs, updating the website, etc. Dreamweaver and/or Vignette experience highly desireable. Federal Work Study is preferred, but not required. If you have FWS, please declare the amount of your award in your cover letter.
* Asian foreign language skills
* Experience living, working, or studying in Asia
* Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
* Events, communications, and/or administrative experience
* Ability to move heavy chairs and tables
* Please include the amount of your FWS award in your cover letter.
* Due to a high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No calls, please.